Our Firm has a wide range of experience in business matters. We were general counsel and a member of the team that led a record company from a small start-up company to one selling millions of records a year. Thus, we fully appreciate the challenges of starting and building a business. In other words, we operate from an informed perspective. Our perspective allows us to help our clients solve complex problems, minimize risks and capitalize on opportunities.
We provide a full range of services to help our clients with the day-to-day management and operation of their businesses.
Our services span all stages of the business lifecycle and include the following:
- Business formation and counseling
- Governance policies and counseling
- Preparing operating agreements and partnership agreements
- Drafting employee and independent contractor agreements
- Drafting non-disclosure and non-compete agreements
- Drafting financing and licensing agreements
- Providing counsel on intellectual property matters
- Providing general counsel services